Steaks are famous for the health benefits they have to offer. Low on fat and high on essential nutrients such as protein, steaks travel places and blend together with the local cuisine and turn out as scintillating delights. The recipe we are going to discuss here has its roots in Asia and is a popular favorite here. It is fairly easy to make and keeps you involved more on the scrumptious crunch than in the process itself. Without discussing ‘what’ any further, let us get into ‘how’ of this recipe. Consider the guide that follows for a stunning Teriyaki Steaks.
The required time and other trivial details:
As mentioned earlier, this recipe is very easy to make and would not keep you much involved in the process. To state the specifics, Teriyaki Steaks would require a preparation time of 15 minutes and a cooking time of merely 5 minutes. The end product would be a hefty serving for 4 people.
The nutritional information:
Sometimes, it is good to know what goes inside our bodies. Teriyaki Steaks are healthy and the following details corroborate that:
- 188 kcal of energy
- Fat at 5 grams
- A gram of salt
- A staggering 29 grams of protein
- 2 grams of dietary fiber
- 6 grams of sugars
- 7 grams of carbohydrates
The values are for each serving.
The ingredients required:
Prepare your kitchen shelf with the ingredients that follow in order to move further with the process of cooking:
- 4 of sirloin steaks, fat removed(would make about 125g each)
- A teaspoon of honey, clear
- A tablespoon of vinegar, preferably red wine
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Some lemon juice
- Some coriander leaves
- A thinly sliced red onion
- A fennel bulb
- A carrot, large and grated coarsely
With these items ready, let us look further.
The procedure of cooking:
The process is fairly easy and you would be able to pull it off rather perfectly if you stick to the following steps:
- Create a mixture of honey, vinegar and soy sauce. This would be your marinade.
- Place the steaks in this mixture and give about 10-15 minutes to marinate.
- Mix together coriander, onion, fennel, and carrot. Retire this mixture to the fridge and let it chill.
- Grab a pan and heat up the steaks in it for some minutes to a degree of the desired doneness.
- Place this meat in a plate and keep it aside.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a pan and bring it to a boil. The mixture should reduce to a thick sauce.
- Use the lemon juice to garnish the salad and place it beside the steaks on the plate.
- Pour the sauce just made onto the steaks and serve.
With this, the procedure of cooking comes to an end. The end product you have is ready to soothe your senses.
We recommend that you do give it much thought but do not dwell on the world of imagination. Go and make yourself a bite!