Seafood could easily be termed as a paradise for any health enthusiast. A number of reasons corroborate this: From Omega-3 rich minerals to a hell lot of protein, seafood might land you addicted to the health benefits it offers. If there is anything more, it is the delightful flavor that it has to offer. In this recipe, we look at trout in particular and find out how to add the flavor of the grill to it in order to spice up the things around it. We would not only enhance the flavor but also give a scrumptious weekend with this recipe. So, without much further talking, let us sink into the recipe.
The required time and other nuances:
Grilled Trout falls in the category of fairly easy recipes and is well known for its quickness on the grill. To state some specifics, you would be ready with this recipe in not more than 20 minutes. The servings would be enough for two people. So, relax and follow the steps through. The end product is going to surprise you in ways more than one.
The ingredients required:
There sure is a bunch of items that may be deemed necessary for Grilled Trout. Here is a list of such items:
- 2 whole trout(making up about 600 grams in total), thoroughly cleaned and deveined
- Some butter
- Some lemon juice
- Some lemon zest
- A big bunch of parsley, flat-leaf and finely chopped
- Some black pepper, finely ground
- Some sea salt
- Some olive oil, extra virgin
Once you get these ingredients ready, you may look to proceed further with the recipe while firing up your grill.
The procedure of cooking:
A fairly easy recipe that is easy on everything. You would not be involved much in this and would pull off an almost perfect Grilled Trout with all certainty. There is just one thing to do and that is to stick to the steps that follow:
- Fire up your grill to a high flame.
- Cut indents on the fish for easier cooking.
- Use olive oil to rub the trout thoroughly on all sides. Use pepper and salt for seasoning it.
- The cavities in the fish could be filled out with parsley that has been chopped finely and lemon slices.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest over the trout before placing it on the grill.
- Use butter for dotting the trout.
- Allow a space of about 6 inches from your grill to the trout and continue the process of grilling for about 6 minutes.
- Specifically, grill for about 6 minutes on each side.
- By this time, the fish should be golden brown and crispy enough to land on the platter.
- Do not forget to grill the lemon along with the trout.
- This grilled lemon can now be squeezed over the fish.
- Serve with some salad.
Your recipe has been completed.
You may be reading too much into the recipe, and that is okay. What is not okay is not following through because that keeps you away from the succulent delight it is. So, get inspired and get moving!