There is one thing that seafood is famous for, and that thing is nutrition. From Omega-3 acids to a staggering amount of protein, seafood has all your nutritional needs covered. What’s more? You get to enjoy the scrumptious delight it is. Further, if you own an electric grill, matters are going to get only tastier and healthier. In this recipe, we are going to touch upon the much-celebrated tuna with a flavor of grill attached to it. Without getting into many further recitations around its perks, let us take a dive into what this recipe really is and how you can bring it to your own plate.
The time required and some other details:
This recipe is considered easy to cook and requires not more than an hour of activity. To disclose the specifics, it would require about 27 minutes of total time; out of which, 15 minutes would go into preparing the ingredients.
The ingredients required:
You have got to move a little bit outside your comfortable couch to gather certain items required for this recipe. These items are:
- 4 8-ounce Tuna steaks, fresh with about an inch of thickness
- Some Portobellos, stuffed
- Some olive oil, extra virgin to be specific
- Some pepper
- Some coarse salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, have to be crushed
- Some parsley, flat leaf
- About 3 sprigs of rosemary, fresh
- Some lemon zest
- Half a pound of fresh mozzarella, smoked and sliced thinly
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 tomatoes, large and firm
- Some black pepper and coarse salt
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- A large lemon
- 2 tablespoons full of balsamic vinegar
Once you have these items on your grill, you may consider moving forward with your recipe.
The procedure of cooking:
Stick to the step by step guide that follows in order to pull off an almost perfect grilled tuna steak:
- Marinade the mushrooms with olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
- Fire up your electric grill to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your mushrooms on the grill and give about 4-6 minutes to each side.
- Bring together mozzarella, rosemary, and tomatoes. Use some oil on these.
- Fill out the mushroom caps with this mixture and place in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Wash your tuna steaks thoroughly.
- Bring together black pepper, coarse salt, garlic, parsley leaves and lemon zest.
- On a chopping board, finely chop spices, herbs, and garlic.
- Pour some olive oil over this.
- Use this mixture to rub all over the fish.
- Allow about 10 minutes of standing time.
- Chuck your tuna steaks on the grill and give about 4-6 minutes of high flame on every side of it.
With that done, your recipe is ready. Now serve the grilled fish and grilled Portobello together on the platter.
Waiting for more doesn’t make any sense, so you must get up now!